Few tips to remember when it comes to Gatecrashing Ang Bao, especially if you are the groom or a brother gatecrashing a wedding. The Gatecrash ang bao is a common practise in Singapore so it is important to go there prepare with a game plan …
- First, find out how many sisters they have? As these amount is shared between them. Lesser the better for you.
- Decide on how much you plan to give, set a budget from it, normally the first few ang bao will not be successful
- If you decide to give $28, $128, $288 … then pack it before you go. Those are your blank shots.
- Assign someone to be charged of this ang bao, you cannot handle everything by yourself that day. You need to assign someone to be in-charged of the money and ang bao.
- Go prepare with multiple of $2, $10 and $50. Pack them separately as backup
- Bring multiple red packets
Few more important tips
- Do not go too early especially if there is a mandatory time for you to go in
- Bargain hard
Market Rates is between $288 to $1088